With Envestnet Summit 2023 – Elevate in the books, we thank all the advisors who joined us in Denver to elevate their practice by enabling the Intelligent Financial Life™.
From more than 100 exhibitors in our Expo Hall to thought-provoking keynote sessions and various learning tracks, Envestnet Elevate provided insights, training, and networking opportunities to help advisors elevate their practice.
Here’s a recap of what we covered.
Empowering a Differentiated RIA Business Model
To start this session, I reviewed RIA industry trends, competitive pressures, and potential responses for firms to consider. At Envestnet, our goal is to engage more efficiently and effectively with RIAs than ever before. From our Tamarac technology platform to our financial wellness ecosystem that helps connect every facet of a client’s finances, we help RIAs differentiate their practice and drive growth.
Did You Know…
- The RIA Channel is the fastest-growing advisor segment, with more than 72,000 advisors and 16,670 firms. Consolidation and the emerging influence of large, well capitalized firms is adding to competitive pressures. The industry average size for an RIA firm has more than doubled over the last 5 years.1
- Envestnet serves more than 2,600 RIA client firms with $1.8 trillion in total AUM.2
- Over 35% of all RIAs managing more than $1 billion in AUM and over 47 of the largest 50 wealth management and brokerage firms partner with Envestnet | Tamarac.2
Dedicated RIA Track
Our dedicated RIA Track included Tamarac Deep Dive training, a Tamarac Roadmap update, and insights about the Power of Envestnet’s Ecosystem. This track also had a variety of other sessions to help RIAs learn more about industry trends and additional opportunities available as Envestnet | Tamarac clients.
In our Deep Dive sessions, we covered the following:
- Unlocking our new Client Portal experience
- Incorporating Alternatives into a business at scale
- Determining if a practice is compliance fit
- Learning how to run quarter end more seamlessly
- Getting the latest updates on our Trading, Reporting, and CRM upgrades
- Exploring new ideas for managing client relationships
Pre-Summit Tamarac User Group: How to Optimize Tamarac to the Fullest
Our client user groups brought together users of the Tamarac suite to discuss workflows, features, and best practices. Members of our Tamarac Product team and our Client Success group drove the discussion between users and leaders from several RIAs to share ideas and optimize Tamarac to its fullest.
For more insights from the Envestnet Summit 2023 – Elevate, connect with us at RIASales@envestnet.com. We are committed to helping you capitalize on these insights, position your business for growth, and ultimately help your clients achieve an Intelligent Financial Life.
1 Cerulli: US RIA Marketplace 2022 (as of 2021)
2 Data as of 03/31/2023